1. Heat at Thunder (14th)- These teams are still clearly the two best teams in the NBA. This will be a rematch of last year’s NBA final in which the Heat won in 5 games. All 5 games were pretty close. LeBron James finally got his ring could this be the year Kevin Durant gets his? Durant and James are also very good friends. Both teams pretty much have the same roster as last season.
2. Celtics at Lakers (20th) – Any time these two rivals get together it’s a big deal. Both of these teams fans and players hate each other, and whenever the two best NBA franchises get together it is must watch TV. Both teams will have a new look to them this season. The Lakers added Dwight Howard and Steve Nash and the Celtics added Jason Terry and Courtney Lee. Could these teams meet in one more NBA finals before they run out of gas?
3. Lakers at Heat (10th)- Every time LeBron James and Kobe Bryant are on the same court it is must see TV. At the same time you also get to watch Ray Allen, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Pau Gasol, Steve Nash, and Dwight Howard, not bad. Cleary these two teams have the best two teams in terms of name recognition. I am pretty confident the Heat will get back to the NBA finals but will the older Lakers have enough to get past the Thunder.
4. Bulls at Thunder (24th)- This game will feature the two best young stars in the game. The Bulls have Derrick Rose and the Thunder have Kevin Durant. Rose won the league MVP two years ago and Durant will win one in the near feature. Of course the big question in this will be what is the health status of Derrick Rose.
5. Nets at Knicks (21th)- The Nets have had a huge off season and many believe the Nets have a better roster right now than the Knicks. The Nets resigned Deron Williams, Brook Lopez and Kris Humpries. They also got All Star Joe Johnson in a trade with the Hawks. The Knicks just brought in a lot of older players. Hopefully this game will develop into a nasty rivalry. Recently the Nets owner said that they were the best team in New York.