A while ago or so I updated all the moves by teams in free agency and the trade market, now it is time to update that list. Check out all the moves by the teams in Central Division so far in this off season.
- The Bulls did not match Houston’s offer for center Omer Asik,
- Former Bull Kirk Hinrich is heading back to Chicago. His deal is reportedly worth $6 Million for 2 years.
- The Bulls also signed Vladimir Radmanovic from the Atlanta Hawks and Nazr Mohammed from the Thunder.
- Little man Nate Robisnson singed as a free agent with the Bulls.
- Marco Belinelli singed on as a free agent with the Bulls, last season he played with New Orleans.
-In another move the Bulls traded Kyle Korver to the Hawks. The Bulls also lost guards John Lucas, Ronnie Brewer, and C.J. Watson in free agency.
- Guard Alonzo Gee received a qualifying offer from the Cavaliers.
- The Cavs released guard Manny Harris.
-The Cavs resigned former Notre Dame player Luke Harangody and acquired Kelenna Azubuike in a trade from the Mavs.
- The Cavs lost Antawn Jamison in free agency to the Lakers.
- Jon Leuer was claimed on waivers by the Cavs.
- The Cavs are rumored to be in a 3 team deal that would send Andrew Bynum to the Cavs. This is all a part of the Dwight Howard deal to the Lakers.
- In a trade with the Grizzlies the Cavs acquired Jeremy Pargo in exchange for D.J. Kennedy.
- Not much to report from the Pistons they are having a very quiet offseason.
- The Pistons signed Vyacheslav Kravtsov, a 7-foot center from Ukraine.
- The Pistons acquired Corey Maggette in a trade with the Charlotte Bobcats. Ben Gordon was sent to the Bobcats.
-Portland offered Roy Hibbert a four-year contract worth $58 Million. The Pacers matched that offer by the Trail Blazers. This is a key resigning for the Pacers to keep their talented young center.
- The Pacers resigned guard George Hill to a new five year contract.
- The Pacers traded guards Darren Collison and Dahntay Jones to the Dallas Mavercks for center Ian Mahinmi.
- The Pacers singed point guard D.J. Augustin from the Charlotte Bobcats to a one year deal.
- Gerald Green signed a free agent contract with the Pacers.
- The Bucks resign power forward Ersan Illysavoa. The Turkish player had a breakout season for the Bucks last year.
-Before the draft he Bucks traded Jon Brockman, Jon Leuer, and Shaun Livingston to the Rockets for center Sameul Dalembert.