A week or so ago I updated all the moves by teams in free agency and the trade market, now it is time to update that list. Check out all the moves by the teams in Southeast Division so far in this off season.
- The Hawks traded All Star Joe Johnson to the Brooklyn Nets. In doing so the Hawks got rid of Johnson’s big contract. In return the Hawks got Anthony Morrow, Jordan Farmar, Jordan Williams, Johan Petro, DeShawn Stevenson and Houston’s 2013 lottery-protected first-rounder. The Hawks waived Farmar.
- The Hawks had another trade this time with the Utah Jazz. The Hawks shipped Marvin Williams to Utah for point guard Devin Harris.
- Former 76er combo guard Lou Williams has agreed on a multi-year deal with the Hawks.
- The Hawks trade with the Bulls to get sharp shooter Kyle Korver .
- The Bobcats acquired Ben Gordon in a trade with the Pistons. Corey Maggette was sent to the Pistons.
-The Bocats signed guard Ramon Sessions.
- Former North Carolina player Brendan Haywood is headed back to his home state. The Bobcats picked him up after he was let go by the Mavs.
- The Bobcats lost guard D.J. Augustin in free agency .
- The Heat can’t get any better right? Wrong. The Heat signed former Boston Celtics great Ray Allen. Allen has the most three pointers made in NBA history.
- The Heat continued to upgrade to their roster when they signed Rashard Lewis to the veteran’s minimum.
- While there is a new Dwight Howard trade rumor every minute as of right now Howard is still with the Magic. You get the feeling though, that Howard will get moved soon.
- The Magic resigned point guard Jameer Nelson.
- The Magic sent Ryan Anderson to New Orleans for Gustavo Ayon.
- The Magic waived Von Wafer.
- In a trade before free agency started the Wizards received Trevor Ariza and Emeka Okafor with a trade with the Hornets.
- The Wizards resigned Cartier Martin.
- Andray Blatche was waived by the Wizards.